O que vem a seguir?
Parabéns! You have understood most core features of Docusaurus now. You have:
- Used the pages plugin to create a standalone React / Markdown page
- Used the docs plugin to create documentation pages. This includes configuring the sidebar, and even versioning
- Used the blog plugin to create a fully featured blog
- Tried your hands on a range of Markdown features, which are useful for all content plugins
- Used stylesheets or swizzling to customize your site's appearance
- Included images and other assets in your pages
- Added search to your site
- Understood how browser support and SEO are done through standard Docusaurus APIs
- Learned about how individual plugins are installed and configured
- Deployed your site to a content host
- Internationalized your site to include multiple languages
At this point, you probably have a big
docusaurus.config.js already😄 However, you haven't written much code yet! Most of the features are implemented through calling encapsulated Docusaurus APIs. As you continue your journey, you can take three paths:
- Learn more advanced Docusaurus concepts. This will help you gain a deeper understand of what the APIs do.
- Read about all existing APIs. Many of them have not been covered in the Guides!
- Learn to develop a plugin to extend the functionality of your site.